Data Analyst - Logistics & Supply Chain
Ocado Technology is putting the world's retailers online using the cloud, robotics, Al, and lot. We develop the innovative software and systems that power Ocado.com, the world's largest online-only grocery retailer as well as the global 'Ocado Smart Platform'. With everything from websites to fully autonomous warehouse that we design in-house, our employees need to be specialists in a wide range of technologies to help drive our business. We champion a value-led culture to get our teams working at their very best and to help create a collaborative working environment that our people love. Core values of Trust, Autonomy, Craftsmanship, Collaboration and Learn Fast help drive our innovative culture
About the role:
We are looking for a talented analyst to join our Product Analyst team within the Logistics & Supply Chain (LSC) stream. The LSC stream creates products which optimise our supply chain such as forecasting customer demand, fulfilment centre replenishment and stock control as well as our home delivery planning, optimisation and execution services which focus on great customer experience and cost optimisations for retailers.
This is a key role that will provide insights to the Logistics product teams, allowing them to make effective decisions and take their products to the next level. Your role and responsibilities will include:
- Conducting analysis and applying your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers. Show how what we are developing is affecting our key metrics
- Creating dashboards, automated reports and alerts that provide insight to how we are progressing against our targets
- Working with stakeholders to define, create and monitor relevant product metrics to measure the success of our platform.
- Proactively working with Data Scientists and other analysts in the team to identify areas of opportunity for improving our products
- Developing & maintaining relationships with stakeholders, championing data-informed decision making among the Product teams.
What we're looking for:
- An analytical thinker who can break down complex problems and provide results in a clear and actionable way.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Hands-on experience using SQL/BigQuery & Excel/Google Sheets
- Experience with data visualisation tools such as Looker / Data Studio / Tableau
- Comfortable communicating with technical and non-technical senior management and key stakeholders
You would stand out from the crowd if you had any of the following:
- Experience with Logistics (especially in the Retail industry)
- Experience using Looker
- Experience using Python (or other data oriented programming languages)
What do I get in return:
Our employee benefits are designed for you, we care about people and we've ensured we have a wealth of benefits that focus on your well-being. We regularly review our benefits to ensure we are supporting our employees appropriately. Currently, we offer technically stretching work, a competitive salary and:
- Permanent Contract
- Multi-Sport Card
- Medical Insurance
- Life assurance
- Lunch Vouchers
- 30 days “Work for anywhere in the world” policy
- Training and Development opportunities
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference, please submit your application below.
#LI-HYBRID #LI-OT #LI-KP1